The “Study in Ukraine” project team was represented by the Head of the Department of International Cooperation Valentina Shulga, and the Head of the Department of Processing, Registering and Monitoring of Information Kostiantyn Komisarov. State Enterprise “Ukrainian State Center for International Education” is the only enterprise in Ukraine that received a grant from the European Union’s “Erasmus+” Program.
During the event, speaker Oliver Schmidt, start-up consultant and innovation manager, discussed with the participants the main challenges of the coronavirus pandemic and their impact on the processes of internationalization in higher education, spoke about the specifics of developing an internationalization strategy, resources needed to implement it.
Participants were also introduced to new ways of increasing international students’ motivation for studying, as well as to marketing mechanisms for quality advertising of educational opportunities.
The seminar took place within the “International Students Adaptation and Integration / INTERADIS” project that was organized by Hultgren Nachhaltigkeitsberatung UG.
For reference: the “International Students Adaptation and Integration / INTERADIS” project is coordinated by the Netherlands Business Academy. Its goal is to integrate foreign students into the Ukrainian and European educational space through cultural, ethnic, social and academic values.
• University of Foggia, Italy;
• East Bavarian Technical University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden, Germany;
• Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania
• “KROK” University, Ukraine;
• State Enterprise “Ukrainian State Center for International Education”, Ukraine;
• Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine;
• National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, Ukraine;
• Mariupol State University, Ukraine;
• Odesa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine;
• Sumy National Agrarian University, Ukraine;
• V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine;
• Ivan Franko Lviv National University, Ukraine;
• Hultgren Consulting Company, Germany.