The European Commission has announced a new competition for the Erasmus + Program for 2022. This was reported on the website of the National Erasmus + Office in Ukraine on November 24, 2021.
It is noted that next year the budget will increase by almost 3.9 billion euros. Thanks to this, Erasmus + will continue to provide opportunities for training, internships and exchange, the creation of cross-border cooperation projects in the fields of education and professional development, youth and sports.
The main innovations of the announced competitions are:
– Forward-looking projects;
– More exchanges with third countries;
– More inclusive DiscoverEU;
– Bringing the EU closer to schools;
– Simpler financing of cooperation projects.
Competition announcements, work program and Program Guide are available here: https://erasmusplus.org.ua