Director of the Ukrainian State Center of International Education Olena Shapovalova meets with Israeli Ambassador to Ukraine Michael Brodsky
Director of the Ukrainian State Center for International Education Olena Shapovalova met with Ambassador of Israel to Ukraine Michael Brodsky.
“It is extremely valuable for us to support the embassy in attracting students to study in Ukraine and promote its educational opportunities,” said Elena Shapovalova.
During the meeting, Olena Shapovalova presented statistics on the education of Israeli students in Ukraine. Thus, as of January 1, 2021, 2107 citizens of the State of Israel are studying in HEEs of Ukraine.
Among the specialties chosen by students from Israel the most popular are:
– veterinary medicine;
– construction and civil engineering;
– pharmacy, industrial pharmacy.
Top 5 universities where Israeli students study:
1. Odessa National Medical University;
2. Kharkiv National Medical University;
3. V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University;
4. Dnipro State Medical University;
5. State Higher Educational Institution “Uzhhorod National University.
“I would like to express my gratitude for the cooperation of the Embassy of Israel in Ukraine and the development of relations in the field of education between our countries,” Olena Shapovalova said.