Frequently Asked Questions
about the admission process on
1. How can I get a visa if there is no Embassy of Ukraine in my country?
In order to receive a visa, you must visit a country which has an Embassy of Ukraine and apply from there. See the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine’s website for a complete list of embassies and consulates – www.mfa.gov.ua
2. What is a visa support letter?
A visa support letter is detailed information from our Center sent to the Embassy of Ukrainе located in your country to confirm that your invitation to study is genuine.
3. Can I come to study in Ukraine on a tourist visa?
No, if you are coming to study in a Ukrainian university, you must come on a student visa (which requires an invitation letter first).
4. If I have an invitation letter to study, can my parents or relatives come with me?
No, the invitation letter is a document issued to you alone. However, you can apply to the university for a personal invitation letter for your parents or relatives.
5. How long is the visa application process?
Typically, the visa application process is around ten working days. Sometimes this can be prolonged to 30 working days.
1. How can I choose a university?
Please visit our website www.studyinukraine.gov.ua which has a comprehensive list of Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions and you can make your choice. We recommend you to check out the official website of the university, which can be found at our official website for additional information.
2. How can I check the authenticity of an agent or a university?
Please visit our official Ukrainian Government website www.studyinukraine.gov.ua to find the official websites of agents and universities.
3. How can I apply to get an invitation letter?
When you fill the application form at our website, you will receive the letter with instructions. You can ask whatever you want to know about the admission process.
4. How can I receive my invitation letter?
The invitation letter is sent from the university to the Center and then on to you. The Center has a policy of using DHL due to its reliability internationally. The cost of mailing you the invitation letter must be covered by you and is not included in the price mentioned above.
5. How long does it take for the invitation letter to be issued?
It typically takes one to four weeks for the invitation letter to be issued, depending on your university of choice and how long it takes for your documents to be cleared by Ukrainian authorities.
6. How long is the invitation letter valid for?
The invitation letter is valid up to 6 months. This information is mentioned in the invitation letter.
7. Can the Center cancel my invitation letter?
Only universities can cancel your invitation letter upon your personal request. If you don’t know which university issued you the invitation letter, please send us a copy of your passport and the invitation letter to help clarify the situation.
8. Do you register or notarize translated documents?
No, any registration or notarization of documents must be completed by a notary.
9. Is the admission process through your Center free of charge?
No, the Center charges $200 USD for the admission process to study in Ukraine which includes: the invitation fee, visa support fee, airport pick-up and accompaniment to your chosen university. The payment is required in two installments: the first half after the Center receives confirmation from the university to enroll you, and the second half after you get your visa.
10. How can I pay for the admission process through your Center?
The best way to pay is via VISA or MasterCard. The Center will issue you an invoice, then simply follow the link www.intered.com.ua click on ‘Invoice’ and fill in the appropriate details. You can also pay via bank transfer, with the details listed in the same link above under ‘Bank Transfer’. Please note that intermediary banks generally take commission.
1. What are the tuition fees at the university I am interested in?
Tuition fees vary from university to university. On our official website you can find links to the official websites of the universities you’re interested in. Please check out our website at www.studyinukraine.gov.ua
2. Can my parents or relatives pay for my study?
Yes, your parents or relatives can pay for your study.
1. What is the socio-economic situation in Ukraine?
Ukraine is a safe and tolerant country with friendly people and a European atmosphere. In May 2017, the annual Eurovision Song Contest was hosted in Kyiv and seen as a great success. As of 11 June 2017, Ukrainian citizens are granted to travel visa-free to the EU and the Schengen area, except for the UK and Ireland.
2. Can I work during my study?
No, unfortunately it is illegal for international students in Ukraine to work while studying.