Congratulations to the winners of the photo, video, slogan contest for international students in Ukraine!
The aim of competition was the popularization of Ukrainian higher education, presentation the life and study of international students to Ukrainians and creating the atmosphere of mutual understanding and respect!
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Ukrainian State Center for International Education held this competition together. We received 30 photos, 9 videos, 6 slogans, 1 presentation, 3 essays from 18 participants!
The expert commission estimated the works of participants, which included:
- the Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine Roman Greba;
- the head of the Department of international cooperation and European integration of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine Anna Novosad;
- the Director of Ukrainian State Center for International Education Olena Shapovalova;
- the people’s deputy of Ukraine, the head of the education subcommittee of the Committee for education and science of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Taras Kremin’;
- the rector of Taras Shevchenko university of Kyiv Leonid Huberskyy;
- the rector of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University Vil Bakirov;
- the rector of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University Ihor Tsependa;
- the head of Public council of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine Yevhen Kudriavets.
The first place was taken Ms. Zehra Melikzade from Kyiv National Universtiy of Technology and Design for her video!
The second place shared two students – Mr. Ekemini Okomnu from Sumy State University for his photo and slogan and Mr. Enyiekpon Eno Jedidiah from Kyiv National Universtiy of Technology and Design for his video!
And the third place Mr. Franque Fransisco from Ivano-Frankivsk National University of Oil and Gas for his video!
The winners will be invited to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for getting the presents on January 2018. We congratulate the winners of the contest and appreciate everyone for an active participation!