- Interested in volunteering in Ukraine?
- Have a good command of the English language?
- Want to help encourage more international students to study in Ukraine?
The Ukrainian State Center for International Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine is looking for an intern from abroad. We are a small government entity who manages the more than 65,000 international students studying in Ukraine at higher education institutions.
Our aim is to promote Ukraine as a study destination of choice, managing the status of international students applying and studying in Ukraine and the Center also provides assistance with all of the necessary documents in order to study in Ukraine.
What will you do?
- Editing and translating web content on www.studyinukraine.gov.ua and fb.com/studyinukraine.gov.ua/
- Providing advice on how to market Ukraine to other countries in the English language
- Assisting in the development of a variety of campaigns to promote Ukraine including summer schools, international conferences and education fairs.
This position is conveniently located close to the center of Kyiv within 5-7 minutes walk from a metro station.
- One to six month placement
- Fluent English
- Some local and international travel may be required
- Basic Ukrainian and/or Russian (desired)
- Studying English language or marketing at university (desired)
- Experience in social media (desired)
Please note: if required, a formal work visa can be organised, though if staying less than 90 days – it is much easier to enter on a short-stay (type C) visa.
Please send through your CV and a cover letter if you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about us visit our website: www.studyinukraine.gov.ua